Friday, September 10, 2010

Can I keep you?


Ever since a child, I’ve heard people saying that as u get older it gets harder to find true friend.. After I lived for more than 2 decades, I think it is true. So I truly appreciate friends that I can keep til today. Well, friends not as in just kenalan, but friends whom I wish to spend time with and share the good times and hard times with and friends whom I can kacau anytime I want without the feeling of awkwardness (well, of course if I know my friend is busy I wont go kacau)
 Afta been through kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, college years, and now university, a lot of ppl came and left in my life. I guess the friends that really matter to me now can be counted with my 2 hands.
I suppose other than the rare few who still have important place in my heart, my most valuable friendships were found during my 2 years in college. Period (since I dedicate this post to you <3)
Who knows, by a very unexpected chance, I get to know u, and literally fell for u!(note: I’m not talking about BGF here) Who would hv thought that at such old age, I would be able to meet someone like u again! Thanks to another important friend whom I’ve oredi kept in my friendship bank xDD for being the medium of us both, or three (who called me ah yi)..
You: a very contrasting and confusing character, but nvm, if possible I can spend the rest of my life discovering u
Regret: was so blind when I first met u, to overlook u, and even after when we became friends on FB, to not fall for u (just because I think u r very different from me)
Grateful: Thank God for giving me a second chance to meet u and know u this time
Thanks ehem (u know who u r) for not overlooking u and thus be close to u and somehow brought us tgt
Thank you for:
- giving me a second chance (I know ur first impression towards me wasn’t that good either xD)
- make me laugh all the time ever since the first day I know u (well, now I know the one who called me ah yi was part of the contribution or tactics to make me fall for u)
- pampering me with care, love, sweet words (though I don’t believe all of them), time for bonding (even though u hv so many close friends to care for as well), songs and ur stories
- still nice to me even though there’s nothing I can do to repay ur kindness
- sth in you brought back some sweet childhood memories, hobbies and dreams in me (not gonna go in details here)

- being transparent 

- be my sunshine after rain (due to a certain incident)

- etc etc etc

I’m not quite a straightforward/transparent person. So allow me to keep the rest in my heart/personal diary, that's if I manage to put them in words.
All in all, thank you for this bond that we are sharing. May God bless you and I shall always keep u in my prayers from this moment on.
Last but not least, can I keep you?

p/s: and i miss u already

2 comments:

Alex said...

dun say u miss her.. her tail wont be able to come down now! =p

Anonymous said...

xDDDD then heheh, shhhhhhhh, lets not make her tail raise up xPPPPPP

-mel-