Saturday, October 27, 2012

weird attitude

was waiting around at a corner,

saw a middle aged man, buying pears, he digged and digged, perhaps looking for the best, and then as he continued digging, he coughed, without shielding his mouth etc, just coughed straight onto the pears, then after a while I still see him digging and searching, and then he accidentally dropped the whole top tray of pears onto the floor, he picked them up back into the tray and left them by the side, and I saw in his trolley, there were only about 4 pears...

then while waiting at the cashier, I saw a cleaner, holding a mop in one hand, and trying to peel the sticker on the floor with another, such a hard worker I thought to myself, who would have bothered about that sticker, it seemed a bit difficult to remove the sticker (actually a price tag) so eventually he gave up and continue with his floor mopping, I saw a tissue in front of him and thought oh is he gonna pick it up, he didn't apparently, he used his mop to cover it, wow a new tactic i tot to myself, and with a swift movement, 'mopped' it to the bottom of a nearby cashier counter, the tissue considered cleared...

No comments: