Saturday, March 24, 2012

British jokes and me

Scenario one: I was handing the new dentures to my patient.
Patient:"do we get insurance for our dentures?"
Me (feeling on guard wondering what's coming up as he is one of those difficult grumpy patients):"err, no, i don't think so, why?"
Patient:" cos i wanna bring it (somewhere i cant rmb) to put it on (someone i dun rmb)'s statue!"
and patient went ROFLHAO while i =.=" and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha*fake laugh*

Scenario two: Tutor was checking the articulation (movement of teeth against each other) and I was handing out the GHM (a type of articulating paper which is 20 micron thick) to her in a cross infection control manner
Tutor: " u know the new thing they said now is that u don't have to wear gloves anymore, u just need to wash ur hands for like 10 times."
Me: (surprised and look at her as well as a 2nd yr who's shadowing me)" really???"
the 2nd yr just shaked his head or shrugged
and i continue "when isit gonna be implemented?"
A groupmate who was waiting for the tutor to see his pt tapped my shoulder sympathetically and said "it's a joke :) " *placed a smiley there as he was literally looking like tht *
T.T so sweat with myself

i think i only understand geli and kan xin joke, i dun understand proper joke like this huhuhu

2 comments:

eMiLy said...

Ahaha. Geli and kan xin plus some gross substances for example shitty stuff. LOL.
Joke like a sir~

Anonymous said...

i can only say that my sunn is very pure and innocent :D

their jokes sometimes too high class ady, i cant get it even after 5yrs..

ama